Friday, March 22, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination!

I was so surprised and flattered to get a comment from Tami of Polished Dreams and Life Things telling me that she nominated me for a Liebster Award!!!  This is such a big deal to me as a new blogger.  I know that everyone in this community is super supportive and didn't think I would fail, so to speak, but it is incredibly inspiring and humbling when people comment, like, follow, and enjoy my posts.  And now this!!!!  So, Tami,  THANK YOU for being such a darling, kind lady!  Everyone please go see Tami's blog; I really enjoy looking at her posts!
This award was designed to be a blog award in the "pay it forward" fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.


The rules for accepting this award are:


You need to thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

Here are my nominees, some really sweet ladies who I am getting to know. Each one has a really wonderful blog!  I have enjoyed looking at their posts and you will too!

1.  Tiana of Sugar Coated Nails, who was one of my first four followers and I must thank her!  She has beautiful, detailed swatch photos and does really cute nail art.  Hi, Tiana! :)
2.  Karrie of Never Nude Nails, who is always putting up very creative nail art with lovely pics.  She is also currently doing a giveaway!  Hi, Karrie! :)
3.  Aglaya of Aglayanails, another of my early followers who I want to thank.  She is in Switzerland and sharing very elegant nail polish combinations with the world.  Hi, Aglaya!
4.  Meghan of CHERRY BOMB, who shares really gorgeous pics of her nails and her makeup.  Another of my early followers, so thank you!  Hi, Meghan!
5.  Kristin of Ermahgerd Perlish!, who I just discovered today through Llarowe.  You have to see some of Kristin's nail art - she is so creative!  Hi, Kristin!

I was so surprised to find such a modest following on these ladies' blogs!  They are so super talented!  Please be sure to check them all out! :D

1 comment: