Sunday, March 17, 2013

Baby Shower Nails!

Hello!  I hope everyone had a great Saturday!  I sure did; my baby shower for my son was really, really nice!

Now, I was super busy and you'll have to forgive me for the indoor pics I took of my nails (I wish I had had a chance to take some in the sun before I got tip wear and one finger peeled off) but you can still see what I did with them!  My son's name!!!! :D




In April we will be welcoming our son, Elric J Thurston Galvan!  Yay!!! :D
I painted with a Kiss striper brush over my CC Blue Heaven mani, and I accented with a little Too Cute-icle's Bonny Blue Yonder glitter.  And, yes, I did paint his name in cursive all by myself lol.  (Everyone keeps asking!)

My husband doesn't have a middle name so all three of his children have two middle names.  It's just a fun, silly thing we have stuck with since his oldest daughter has two! :)

What do you think!? :D

1 comment:

  1. Baby Shower Nails! That’s a wonderful idea. Thanks dear for these details. Well, I too became a part of the fun filled baby shower that was held at the local event space San Francisco. The cheese sandwiches, yummy vegan appetizers and really creative beverages were super nice to grab in this bash.

    ReplyDelete