Sunday, March 17, 2013

Baby Shower Nails!

Hello!  I hope everyone had a great Saturday!  I sure did; my baby shower for my son was really, really nice!

Now, I was super busy and you'll have to forgive me for the indoor pics I took of my nails (I wish I had had a chance to take some in the sun before I got tip wear and one finger peeled off) but you can still see what I did with them!  My son's name!!!! :D




In April we will be welcoming our son, Elric J Thurston Galvan!  Yay!!! :D
I painted with a Kiss striper brush over my CC Blue Heaven mani, and I accented with a little Too Cute-icle's Bonny Blue Yonder glitter.  And, yes, I did paint his name in cursive all by myself lol.  (Everyone keeps asking!)

My husband doesn't have a middle name so all three of his children have two middle names.  It's just a fun, silly thing we have stuck with since his oldest daughter has two! :)

What do you think!? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment