Friday, March 15, 2013

Color Club Halo Hue: Blue Heaven

Good afternoon, my dears.  I'm taking a quick break from cleaning my house for my Baby Shower for E tomorrow and thought I would show you what I did with my nails last night!  I was in the mood for blue (as I seem to be a lot lately) and was feeling holographic!!!

Here is Color Club's Blue Heaven.  The name couldn't be more perfect, and if you own this shade you know what I mean!  It is by far one of the most perfect formulas I have ever worked with; it's HEAVEN.  This is the first time I have actually used a Color Club shade and I am so very impressed!  If they are all like this then I understand why they cost a little more than some brands out there.

This baby makes so many rainbows I nearly drooled on my mani taking pics inside and outside!  On some fingers one coat was enough, but you know I hate any VNL or patches so this is two coats of Blue Heaven.  BAM!!!




I also took a moment, since I used my Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat for this mani, and entered a couple shots in the 3rd Anniversary Contest!  You should go do this too! :D  P.S. This is an indoor pic around 11 last night! Still stunning, that holo!

Please don't forget to go follow At Peace with Polish on Bloglovin so you don't miss anything when GFC is gone!  Thank you all so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. The rainbows really stand out, great job with the photos, and good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete