Friday, May 3, 2013

Sugar Spun Nails

Hey, all! I have a cute mani to show you that I did a while back when I first learned about the sugar spun mani. I know I haven't been around much lately, but I am spending all of my time with E and sleeping when I can, etc. I haven't done anything impressive with my nails lately and I actually even trimmed them down so that I don't scratch the baby.

I hope you all forgive me for being absent lately! Anyway, here is the mani! I used OPI Pedal Faster Suzi as the base and the green is Spoiled Permission to Proceed. I actually have no use for this Spoiled color EXCEPT for this style mani, because as you may know it is incredibly sheer. It's the worst polish I own in terms of formula, even 6 coats leave VNL & patches. Over white isn't much better.

What do you think? Have you tried Spun Sugar? Once you get started it's very easy!

1 comment: