Sunday, May 26, 2013

My First Emily de Molly Polish

I have coveted Emily de Molly polishes since the moment I saw them but I have never been able to get any of them.  I have so many on my wish list!  Recently I found one for sale on a Swap Board that I have never even seen before!  "Ursula" is such a perfect name for this EdM.

 
"Ursula" is a periwinkle shade with a subtle purple shimmer.  The black glitters, hexes and small circles, were fairly easy to get out of the bottle.  I used 3 coats of it to be fully opaque and have some hexes laying on top of my nail.  This polish has a hand-written name label and the brand label is quite worn.  I haven't ever seen it before - maybe it's an old or limited edition shade?  Anyone know?
 
I paired this lovely shade with "Fetish," by Cult Nails. This black polish is a little something different for you lovers of dark shades!  It has a waxy finish that is so unique and sexy with an elegant twist, I think!  I originally used two coats with no top coat last night but it was already taking a bit of a beating so I threw a third coat on for the pics.  Not sure yet if the scratches & dents were because I was in mommy mode before it dried or if this is normal wear.  I love this polish though & I really want the new wax top coat that Cult Nails will be releasing so I can do this to other colors!

What do you think of these?  Have you ever seen "Ursula" before? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I love both the polishes. I have never seen Ursula before but it is really pretty. I LOVE Fetish! I need to get that one.

    ReplyDelete