Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sinful Shine Skinny Dipping

Hi, all! Just a quick post to let you know I haven't forgotten about you! I have been so so so busy with the new baby + the five year old that I really am exhausted! Here is the color I finally managed to get on: Skinny Dipping! This shade is part of the new Sinful Shine with Gel Tech collection. My hubby found the display while I was in the hospital and grabbed this gorgeous blue for me! What do you think? Do you have any of the Sinful Shine colors? The formula is amazing to work with; very creamy and easy to use. It has a wonderful shine to it alone but I needed my nails dry fast in case my son woke up so these have a coat of SV on them. I'm going to bed now - he will be back up in a few hours!




1 comment:

  1. Love it! R has a good eye for the polish colors and brands.
    I think this one will have to go to the beach with me this summer!
    Love you! !

    ReplyDelete