Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Birthday Nails

Hi, all!  So as ya may know my birthday was on the 25th and since I found out on my bday last year that I was preggers with E I was determined to go out this year!  I wanted to show you the fun nails that I made based off a design I found a long time ago by honeymunchkin.com.  I adore this mani and it was perfect with the gorgeous dress my sister bought me for my birthday outing!


I used Spoiled's Show Me Some Skin and Sally Hansen's Black Out to create my claw tape mani!  Isn't it fun?!

Here is the dress my sister bought for me:

I had always wanted something like this!!! Woo!

Also, here is my stunningly gorgeous sister A!  Hahaha she brought glow in the dark goodies and mustache finger tats for all the ladies who came.  Such fun ice breakers and pics came from this silly idea! Love you, A!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment