Friday, January 3, 2014

Flashback Friday!

Last summer right after I found out I was pregnant with E we took C to visit Moody Gardens in Galveston for the first time!  If you have thought about going but haven't yet then you really need to plan for it!  All three of us had a fantastic time!

Anyway, as you know I used to have more time to do nail art!  A favorite of mine has always been the toucan that Kayla Shevonne did a couple years ago. You can see the link here: http://www.kaylashevonne.com/2012/06/tropical-toucan-nail-art.html?m=1
It. Is. Amazing. And I had to try it, but I wanted to add my own spin and do something different on the other hand!

Now before I show you these guys please excuse my broken nail on one hand. :(  I think the art is still pretty good for an amateur!

 

Yay!  What do you think?  I used about a dozen colors in this so I'm not sure which they are but.... It's one of my favorite nail art manis!!!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment