Firstly, I want to wish you all a fantastic 2014 and the best of luck in all your goals! I wish I could give something to each of you wonderful readers, but for now I want to share some really cool water decals with one lucky winner.
I fell head over heels for these rose decals when I saw a gorgeous neutral, but mixed colors mani done by a popular blogger who linked her blog page to the shop (where I realized that there are some freakin' awesome water decals at The Born Pretty Store). I have a little problem, though: I cannot remember which blogger posted the mani that inspired mine and I would really like to give credit! So if you know or it was your gorgeous digits, please inform me!! Thanks! ;)
Here is a pretty self-explanatory pic of things you will need for the water decal application! I used cool water. The decals were crazy easy to use and the instructions on the package were very basic and anyone can do this!
The process was so easy that my daughter was able to help me out. There is no rush like with stamping and you are able to move the decals around if you don't quite get the placement on target the first time or two. I love that each rose is a little different and that the color was opaque enough on the flower so that the polish wouldn't show through and ruin the effect. Use your favorite top coat over the mani, clean it up around the edges as usual, and voila!
Isn't this cute!? And so much fun. It's actually one of my favorite manis and I plan to duplicate it again in the future. And now you can try out some Born Pretty water decals, too! Just enter in the Rafflecopter below (after you read the rules, please)!
Giveaway is for ONE (1) package of water decals purchased by me from the online Born Pretty Store. Prize is NOT the same set of decals shown in the above blog post and is brand new in the original packaging. There will be ONE (1) winner. Giveaway will end one (1) week from the start date, January 1, 2014, on January 8, 2014. If I reach 200 blog followers before the giveaway ends I will add a surprise prize for a second winner! Thanks! :)
- US entries only, please.
- Must be 18 or have parent permission to enter the giveaway and provide information to me.
- Must be a Blog reader and Facebook follower.
- Extra entries for other social media outlets are optional.
- Prize will be mailed out in time-appropriate manner and postage paid by me.
- I am not responsible for item once it has been dropped at the post office - but I do wish it the best of luck getting to you!
- Tracking will be provided on any prizes that are boxed. If prize item is in an envelope tracking is used if available and if I choose to use it.
- I reserve the right to and will disqualify anyone who does not follow the rules. Please let's all be fair to each other!
- Sharing blog post and giveaway will allow for an extra entry--and I thank you!!!
- Have fun! Thanks for reading my blog! xo