Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Def Defying & Gold Holo Stars

Hi, darlings!  When I was stuck at 666 on my FB page the other day & asked you to share with your friends to bump it up a little, my page insight notifications said that over 150 people were reached, so thank you all for trying! :)  I am still at the same number of followers, but that's ok because I love you all who are here!

I haven't had a chance to put something new on yet so I want to show off a gorgeous green and some neat 3D nail art from The Vault.


This is one of my favorite greens: China Glaze Def Defying from the Cirque du Soleil Collection.  It's a beautiful creme polish; sort of chartreuse, a lime green almost.  The application is super smooth, which is one reason I love it so much!  I used 2 coats for this mani and wore it plain for a day or so before I decided to try out the awesome 3D gold holographic stars my hubby bought for me from Sally Beauty.  These stars are such an awesome stocking stuffer!  He also threw in some pink holo flowers of the same persuasion - super cute!

I applied the stars when my light layer of Seche Vite was still a little sticky and then I put another thin layer over them because a few points were sticking up a bit. For the most part the stars lay pretty flat & I love the look!  I think the gold holo pops nicely off the green and I wore it for as long as I could. ;)

What do you think?  And what are you all up to lately?  Would anyone like to collaborate a guest post or a swap or a giveaway or something similar?  Just a little fun something to refresh ourselves and to get some traffic on the ol' blog?  Let me know!  Best way to contact me is my email or Facebook.  Talk to you all soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment